10th ANNUAL RACE FOR RILEY – April 26, 2014
Come early for the run. Stay for the fun!
Would you like to support the Race for Riley but can’t join us on race day? You or your business can donate to the Race for Riley. We need your help!
The fun includes:
- Rolling course through scenic south Fulton County
- Bike ride through Chattahoochee Hills
- Awards in the 5K run to overall male & female, overall male & female master, and top 3 in 14 age groups (male & female) – 10 & under to 70 & over in 5-year increments.
- Ribbons to all finishers in the 1 Mile & Tot Trot
- Meet DJ Michael Stuart!
- Original short-sleeved Race for Riley race shirt guaranteed to all pre-registered entrants.
Serenbe Community -
Hutcheson Ferry Road, Chattahoochee Hills, GA 30268
April 26, 2014 (rain or shine)
5K Run/Walk – 8:30 a.m.
1 Mile Run – 9:15 a.m.
Tot Trot – 9:30 a.m. Entry Fees (made payable to The Joseph Sams School)
Bike Ride - 10am and begins at 10685 Hutcheson Ferry Rd. (across the street from the parking area of the race)
Pre-registration (strongly encouraged):
To pre-register, please mail your registration form and check no later than April 20, 2012. Or register online at Active.com. This will open a new window but our site will remain in the background when you are ready to come back.
Mail completed entry form (with check or money order payable to):
The Joseph Sams School
c/o Race For Riley
280 Brandywine Blvd.
Fayetteville, GA 30214
Donate Online Now!
SAFE AND SECURE WITH PAYPAL